Wednesday, November 18, 2009

cheeks

Yesterday I got my haircut. I was mesmerized by the size of my cheeks in the mirror. They are forming large semi-circles from below my ears to my chin.
In honor of my cheeks, here are some things I ate today.

* cornbread
* buffalo wings
* chips and artichoke dip
* pulled pork sandwich
* sweet potato fries
* Hershey kisses
* cashews (several fistfuls)
* chili cheese dog

Also this weekend I was at mom and dad's. That included many cookies, lots of cake, Dr. Pepper, and fried steak and chicken. Unfortunately no manicotti. Thanks, Derek.

6 comments:

dlm said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
dlm said...

List Challenge! for the Houstonians:
Where did P. Jenks eat each one of these items? That's quite a tough one, I'm scared to go first.

Julie said...

I can't guess, but I do think I ate an odd assortment of food yesterday, too:
Fiber One Bar
Tortilla Chips
Deli Turkey
A ton of butter crunch peanuts
popchips
crab cake with herbed goat cheese
pecan crusted snapper
cornbread pudding
veggies
smoked quail
buffalo
caramel pecan pie dipped in chocolate (one bite, for real)

Julie said...

I forgot some food -
a tiny savory tart with smoked boar, and a roll (hint of pumpkin flavor) with pumpkin seeds on top and chipotle butter.

Jon said...

That's a lot of cheese.

Julie said...

Stop judging me.