Thursday, September 17, 2009

My DVR List - Series I record

In my defense this is for 3 people that live in my house....and not all of these shows are in season right now and a few may have been cancelled.
  1. 30 Rock
  2. 90210
  3. Anthony Bordain: No Reservations
  4. Austin City Limits
  5. Bored to Death (HD)
  6. Bored to Death (Regular)
  7. Brothers and Sisters
  8. Community
  9. Curb Your Enthusiasm
  10. Eastbound & Down
  11. Entourage
  12. EPL Review Show
  13. Glee
  14. Gossip Girl
  15. Grey's Anatomy
  16. International Soccer
  17. It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
  18. Late Night with Jimmy Fallon
  19. Mad Men
  20. My Boys
  21. Nurse Jackie
  22. One Tree Hill
  23. Parks and Recreation
  24. Premier League Review
  25. Privileged
  26. Project Runway
  27. Royal Pains
  28. Saturday Night Live
  29. The Hills
  30. The Office
  31. The Soup
  32. The Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien
  33. Top Chef
  34. Top Chef Masters

2 comments:

dlm said...

Things I'm most confused about:

5. Bored to Death (HD)
6. Bored to Death (Regular)

18. Late Night with Jimmy Fallon

32. The Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien

KNH said...

my brother and I both set recordings for Bored to Death on different channels...i deleted the HD version.

Jimmy and Conan are probably going to get the boot, but were good filler for the summer when nothing is on.