Sunday, September 20, 2009

Some Reasons Why You Should Complete "25 Random Lies" on Facebook

1. Because you are funny, and the facebook world needs to know it.
2. I am trying to start a thing here. My world is very small, but if I create a little viral note on Facebook, I will be fulfilled.
3. You are self-aware and only self-aware people will get it at first.
4. But you know people who aren't self-aware and you need to do it so that they will do it. Let's be honest, its the un-self awares who keep FB going.
5. Because it is a fun and new way to be passive-aggressive.

4 comments:

BEM1212 said...

Mine are written and I am posting at lunch. Katie, I think you might need to explain further to the others who are not aware of your master plan.

Julie said...

I have to admit--I'm a little intimidated by the genius of the Vaughans.

Katie said...

Well, I wanted to start one of those note/chain mail things on FB because I have a lot of time on my hands. And I honestly do think that there are a lot of funny people who could come up with awesome lists (like you, Julie!) Blaine needed a little encouraging but he came up with a fanastic list. I am so proud of you!

BEM1212 said...

UPDATE:

By my count Katie's Project Lies has reached 15 people.

of the listers (and our immediate families) who have participated, we have:
3 Vaughans
2 Morrises
1 Fitch
1 Devich
1 Hoffman

Then we can add
2 Vaughan extended family members
3 PwC people
2 Marshall people

So we're off. Let's go listers!! We can be ground zero!

Are there others yet that we do not know about?