Thursday, January 8, 2009

Contents of My Bulletin Board at Work





Roughly clockwise, from top left:

  1. Downtown Austin land use map
  2. Old postcard from Memphis
  3. Urban Land Institute membership card
  4. USB drive
  5. Necklace that broke the last time I wore it
  6. Postcard from Duda Paine Architects
  7. Austin retail map with rings showing distance from 6th & Congress
  8. Downtown Austin neighborhood map
  9. Capitol View Corridor map
  10. First Night Austin button
  11. Postcard from Duda Paine Architects
  12. Clips from past Austin Museum of Art exhibits
  13. "Love Your Area" postcard that I obviously kept for more than just the images, which I also happen to like
  14. Armadillo Christmas Bazaar button
  15. City of Chino button (present from Mia during the first season of The O.C.)
  16. Art City Austin 2008 poster that I promised to, but never gave to, a fall 2008 intern
  17. Specht Harpman architects postcard
  18. Downtown Austin Emerging Projects map
  19. DOWNTOWN Season 4 postcard
  20. A weird credit card-sized promo piece from the Austin Convention & Visitors Bureau from which I can punch out some guitar picks (http://www.pikcard.com/html/PikCardPC4.htm)
  21. Bottom half of Downtown Austin Public Improvement District map
  22. Downtown Austin Alliance staff phone numbers
  23. Mustachioed man (cut out head from a photograph found in the building, and a little present from a coworker to me this week)
  24. Post-it with temporary ID and password for Hill Country Outdoors
  25. Keep Austin Beautiful postcard
  26. Another pikcard, and assorted coupons that I will most likely never use (except for maybe free nachos at Manuel's because they are delicious)
  27. My keys
  28. Canadian flag button
  29. City of Kelowna button
  30. Vancouver, B.C. button
  31. More AMOA pictures
  32. Phone number for the guy in charge of construction in my apartment in August
  33. Note for future List (so you don't strain your eyes - "Things I've Learned From The Daily Poll")
  34. "Welcome to Austin, Dave" postcard, an invitation to a reception, which is partially obstructed by my monitor, but which may be the ugliest thing I've ever seen, so I'm actually going to take it down right now
  35. Getting Things Done workflow diagram
  36. Austin Farmers' Market mural reprint
Bonus item just to the left of bulletin board:

Photobucket

Willie Nelson's Hire an Austin Musician poster

2 comments:

BEM1212 said...

I love your flair! We need to get you a mum.

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!