Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Xanax

Side effects I might have experienced after taking my first Xanax:
  • drowsiness
  • increase in appetite aka "the munchies"
Side effects I am very grateful I did not experience after taking my first Xanax:
  • hallucinations
  • agitation
  • feeling dizziness, light headed or fainting
  • urinating less than usual or not at all
  • headache, fatigue, joint pain and unusual weakness
  • speech problems
  • Short term memory loss and impairment of memory functions
  • anterograde amnesia and concentration problem
  • blurred vision, unsteadiness and clumsiness
  • constipation, diarrhea, nausea and vomiting
  • dry mouth or, more likely, increased salivation
  • sweating
  • skin inflammation
  • Aggression
  • Mania
Side effects I was hoping to experience when taking my first Xanax but sadly did not:
  • elevated mood and confidence
  • decreased inhibitions, no fear of danger (increased risk taking behavior)
  • Euphoria

No comments: