Friday, January 9, 2009

Inappropriate Spam Subjects I Received in My Work E-mail Account This Week

with comments....


1. Going for a big fish is easy when you have a big bait in your pants. (I dont think fish was the sexiest analogy for the sought after prize.)

2. Nothing decorates a hand better than a stylish watch. (Clearly this spammer has not seen my lady-like wrists. I'd like like the attention drawn elsewhere thank you.)

3. It will be impossible not to note the outstanding bulge inside your pants. (But not there! Am I the only guy that would be kind of embarrassed by that?)

4. You feel like a pig because your tool is not big? Get bigger tool - don't be a fool. (Aside from the mental image of pig parts, that's pretty good.)

5. She will want you right in the public bathroom on your date. (Woof - What if I dont want her in that particular location?)

3 comments:

BEM1212 said...

It is hard to pick a favorite.

heh heh, I said hard

BEM1212 said...

Did you get this one?

"Every inch of your tool will be screaming about your manhood. "

I got it today. It is so reflexive! I'm confused. But intrigued!

BEM1212 said...

Some more:

"We are in charge of making him large."

"Women will be able to read the number of your inches on your forehead."
[Commentary: No thank you!]

"Take a look inside your pants - maybe you would like to change something there."

"With your big horse you can insert him even into the Statue of Liberty."

"Living with a small male instrument is like being impaired."

Unrelated:

"Wear your Pearlmaster with undeniable pride!"

"Even if you are a cleaning-lady you can afford a Submariner watch."

"You are nominated for a Ph.d"
[Commentary: I what?!?!]

***********
I am so happy you posted this list so I can record these somewhere.