Saturday, November 15, 2008

Things I Have Done Today While Trying to Work

I am supposed to be working today, and I have been. I promise.

But I am also watching the Longhorns.

I also

  • Emailed my client to tell her I hate her company
  • Did some catalog shopping
  • Edited Austen's resume
  • Sent Kevin a text message to wish the Gamecocks good luck
  • Read up on the Secretary of State selection
  • Checked up on the Prop 8 protests
  • Ate a doughnut hole
  • Made a pitch for Coca Cola Zero
  • Added some new friends on Facebook
  • Read the Survivor recap on Television Without Pity
  • Took Candice's side against Derek's tomfoolery
  • Went outside and thought of all the other things I could on a beautiful day
  • Disappointed myself
  • Started this list

I do not like working on Saturday.

No comments: