Thursday, November 19, 2009

most shocking thing I read today

{Honest Mother}Okay, so the plumber is here (remember post from Tuesday) and says that there is nothing wrong with the toilet. It is the size of the bm that is going down... So, how does one tell a teenage girl that her poop is too big and that she has to do a courtesy flush before she wipes so the two don't go down at the same time??? There must be a tactful way of handling this, right???

S***H*** likes this.

C*** B*** C***
oh my! I'd like to see you keep a straight face while "explaining" that one!
25 minutes ago
J*** U***
Well, you certainly don't tell that teenage girl that you put it on fb for the whole world to see! LOL!!
15 minutes ago
*******************************

[to the family member of the author of this status update: I hope you don't mind.....]

7 comments:

Julie said...

Wow. Who?
Also, way to bring List Anything back to life!

Punky said...

I don't mind. Its not blood :) and AGREED.

Katie said...

So many questions. So horrified. I feel like her FB account needs to be revoked for that post. And she probably should take her daughter to the doctor.

Jon said...

Why are you friends with/and/or reading the facebook of someone not related by blood to Punky? You have taken list anything to an entirely new level. And I like it.

Julie said...

Ha - I totally read Punky's comment as, "No problem. It's not blood--it's poop."

BEM1212 said...

This status update has made me LOL all day long. All day. I wish I had something like this everyday.

I also read it like you Julie.
Jon I feel that if I disclose the relationship I am doing even more to harm this poor teenage girl who would surely be MORTIFIED to know about this post.......oh there it goes, I am laughing hysterically again. Picture this poor girl. "MOM!!!" oh lollerskates.

And Katie, the Doctor comment -- killing me.

Sorry it wasn't a list but there really is no need for a #2 after that one. Ba dum dum.

Punky said...

This whole thing is so funny that I think an explanation would ruin it (my singular post only). So please… run with the imagination...