Friday, May 28, 2010

Today's Status Updates

  • It's a good feeling when you're at the gym and a guy comes up to you and asks if you need a spot and you smile and tell him this is just your warm up weight.
  • ցҽԵԵíղց ԹɑʍԹҽɾҽժ íՏ ցօօժ ƒօɾ Եհҽ Бօժվ!
  • Status Update: I can't contain myself this afternoon! Why is this office open until 5!? I have energy that must be released, and cubicle world isn't very receptive.
  • Uuggghh trip started out bad. Freckles went through my purse n ate 4 reese peanut butter cups two poptarts n the wrappers. Had to have wk make her puke it up. Sigh. Worried mama now
  • Happy Friday-we made it! It's going to be a fantastic day! :-)
  • Did u know that taking pics, txtn, and talking on the phone can have u driving on the wrong side of the rode? I think we should stop using our phone while operating a vehicle. Cops included because they drive reckless too. The next cop that I catch on the phone while driving or speeding w/ lights on just to get to the donut shop I am going to make a citizens arrest! I got a video camera n my car 2 officers!
  • WHO are these kids and WHY are they calling me MOM??? ;) LMAO
  • : I like my 1800 tequila on the rocks, and my 1792 kentucky bourbon straight up.. But tonite, just for Her, ive agree to do the white wine merlot. Damn, gotta give n frm time to time. Ive got the sweetest love..

2 comments:

Julie said...

yikes

BEM1212 said...

I know who at least one of these is. They *day of the week* update is a dead giveaway. I am thankful I do not know who the rest are, except for the alcoholic loverboy. Can you *suggest a friend* for me?