Saturday, December 25, 2010

Holiday Movie Watching

Inspired by Donald Glovers tweet this morning and my first retweet ever! I would link to it but can't figure out how to do that on iPad.

Here are some movies I have watched over the past 2 days in Blackjack and Humble

Romeo and Juliette ( Claire and Leo version)
The Proposal *
national Treasure
national Treasure 2*
the Town
return of the Jedi
transformers*

I am sure there will be more to come. In silent H town for 2 more days.......

* did not watch entire movie.

2 comments:

Jon said...

I cannot stop laughing at the fact that you obviously enjoyed National Treasure so much that you had to watch the sequel yet couldn't finish it.

KNH said...

TBS marathon - so laziness was more the culprit than enjoyment. as austen will tell you i am a sucker for a tv marathon of any kind