Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Crisspoints System

Oh, Liz Lemon.

CHORES
ENTHUSIASM FOR CRISSPOINTS SYSTEM
REFERRING TO ME AS KHALEESI
SITTING ON MY FEET
FIXING THE INTERNET
ABSOLUTE SILENCE DURING "CELEBRITY APPRENTICE"
UNLOADING THE DISHWASHER
KILLING SPIDERS
TALKING TO NEIGHBORS SO I DON'T HAVE TO
GOING TO POST OFFICE
LISTENING TO ME DESCRIBE MY DREAM

REWARDS AND POINTS VALUES
DINNER OUT - 10 POINTS
VISIT BEACH - 25 POINTS
LIZ WILL WEAR SILK UNDERTRUNKS - 30 POINTS
MOVE YOUR BOAT PAINTING OUT OF CLOSET - 100 POINTS
DAYLIGHT SEX - 200 POINTS
CRISS CAN GROW JOKE MUSTACHE - 275 POINTS
FOOD SHARING - 300 POINTS

2 comments:

BEM1212 said...

I like that both 30 Rock and P&R have Game of Thrones jokes. (Bonus points to P&R for a BSG joke too.)

Julie said...

I read somewhere that that was a Game of Thrones reference, but it's funny even if you don't know. Maybe I should watch it since Liz and I seem to enjoy the same tv programs.