Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Top 10 Things I Enjoyed Watching American Idol for the First Time!

  1. Mia Conley. Hello, Marshall High School Pop Concert. (Concert choir!)
  2. Blind dude's hottish brother's cute smile.
  3. Stevie
  4. Banana man's eyebrows in the background
  5. Lil Rounds kids praying
  6. *Wanted Dead or Alive* montage
  7. I must admit I have a high-school crush on Ryan Seacrest. I can only imagine if he were around when I was 14.
  8. Enjoying the "water cooler" talk
  9. Poor, poor, poor, poor Michael Nicewonder. Age 20, Sandwich Maker. Serious Oedipal complex. (Jon, call me - I have screenplay ideas for this guy.)
  10. Watching the 9pm local Fox news.....I had never seen it before....I got to enjoy these gems:
  • And coming up next, the woman who was told to go the zoo for her medical diagnosis."
  • "A man busted for selling his teenage daughter for beer and beef"
  • "Plus: Baby Hitler taken from his parents."
  • WHAT?! DMX is in jail? No, Muffinhead!!
  • stocking

2 comments:

BEM1212 said...

Oh boy the news. Let me add -

*greedy Murderabilia dealers*

and

"Cheerleader scandal - changing identities, sneaking into school..."

I am hooked.

Julie said...

Funny...I can't seem to remember life before Seacrest