Friday, October 16, 2009

Things that made me happy today

  • Derek's post, particularly the Neko Case, Deer Tick, and Fanfarlo part
  • Aimee's response to Derek's post indicating she might be visiting
  • Speaking of Fanfarlo, the fact that I can not get sick of that album and listened to it three times tonight while working
  • DJ's email earlier inviting me to "An Evening With David Sedaris" --- the "an evening with" part cracks me up
  • This sandwich I am eating right now.
  • The pest control lady that told me, when I used the word *disaster* to describe this house that I bought and its second(!) infestation of termites, told me to "think positively" and that I was "being smart" by calling.
  • The phone call from the auditor this morning that confirmed my most recent project was a success.
  • I got all my billing done.
  • Party planning emails with Derek and Thomas for the MP!FP! this weekend.
  • That Madeline Kahn video. I have probably watched it 200 times. And counting.
  • This website: http://www.halfbakery.com/editorial/help.html
  • The fact that it is after midnight and I just got home from work and realized that Survivor came on tonight! Going to watch some deevs now.

2 comments:

BEM1212 said...

And another thing, from Survivor....

Shambo: "I don't need any damn steak. I'll take a group hug."

Wonderful.

BEM1212 said...

And another!

Dave Ball: "I'm trying to downplay my awesomeness, 'cause it speaks for itself."

what a good end of the day this is.