Monday, September 26, 2011

Missed Connections (Twitter Version)

This weekend, 70,000+ people congregated on a small piece of land in mountainous West Virginia for the the #lsu -#wvu game. That meant no cell service, let alone a data connection. So here's the tweets that never made it out of my "drafts" folder.

1. Way to go #wvu for your forward-thinking campus transit! Such an inexpensive and efficient way to move 6 or fewer ppl at a time















2. Glad to see #wvu fans tailgating RV-style. But I think they actually live in these little guys














3. Made it to my seat. Not the best field view but GREAT view of #wvu's finest and a fence
















4. The game has just started but its #wvu 1 - #lsu 0. #beerinthestands!















5. I've seen in DWI lawyer cards in #tigerland bars, but this was unexpected and awesome
















6. The feather in one #lsu fan's cap after a hard fought on-the-road victory: a Pontiac Grand Prix limo ride back to the hotel












2 comments:

BEM1212 said...

I'm sorry you couldn't liveblog to your other(?) followers, but I'm also thrilled because now they are all in one place and can be enjoyed on a more permanent basis. Twitter is so fleeting, and these are so brilliant.

dennisj said...

Haha. West Virgina is such a gold mine for Twitter. If my battery hadn't died, I would have had a half dozen more.