Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Paradise

I was searching my itunes for the new Slow Club album, Paradise. It turns out I don't have it. I do however, have 12 other songs with the word paradise.

Gangsta's Paradise - Coolio
May the Bird of Paradise Fly up Your Nose - Little Jimmy Dickens
Almost Paradise (Love Theme from Footloose) - Mike Reno & Ann Wilson
Welcome to Paradise - Green Day
Paradise City - Guns N' Roses
Paradise Here Abouts - Howe Gelb
Trouble in Paradise - Huey Lews and The News
Cheeseburger in Paradise - Jimmy Buffett
Paradise - New Order
Paradise Cove - Peter Yorn
Paradise is Here - Tina Turner
Fool's Paradise - Willie Nelson

2 comments:

buster said...

No Phil Collins. Shame, shame.

Julie said...

I was thinking what diverse musical tastes you have, so I decided to do my own "paradise" search. I have two, both of which scream that I spent the 90s in Austin, Texas (I know I've lived here ever since, but not in the same way--you'll see): Paradise Cafe - Arc Angels & Leaving Paradise - Monty Montgomery.
RIP (this week) Paradise Cafe, btw.