Monday, April 7, 2014

Happy Birthday Julie!!!

Things that Julie has introduced me to that will forever be a part of my life:
  • Maker's Mark
  • Veronica Mars
  • The Decemberists
  • Ice Skating*
  • Choreography
  • Aaron Sorkin**
  • Arrested Development
  • Country Music***
  • Storytelling ****
* This will only forever be a part of my life in the sense that I will think of you every single time Ice Skating is mentioned or being done visually and hopefully especially when we get to watch together again. And by Ice Skating I think I may mean Ice Dancing?
** Specifically Studio 60 but I have gone on to enjoy his other endeavors very much.
***Merle Haggard, Hank Williams, Willie Nelson and especially George Jones.
****In the sense that nobody tells a story quite like Julie Fitch.  And I love you for it.

2 comments:

Julie said...

I can't sleep but just found this--what a nice surprise

Julie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.