Monday, April 21, 2014

Sandwich Ingredients


I ordered a sandwich from Which Wich today and ordered toppings that I like without regard to whether they would taste good together. You know how you order there by checking stuff off on the bags? It makes me wonder if the part of my brain that enables me to write is completely disconnected from the part that can synthesize or the part that knows what is gross. My (hot) sandwich:
  • Turkey
  • Wheat bread
  • Pepper Jack cheese
  • Pesto
  • Caramelized onions
  • Spinach
The only thing I considered but ruled out was jalapenos.

2 comments:

Boxcar said...

Are you saying that it ended up being a gross sandwich or that, in retrospect, on paper, it LOOKS like a gross sandwich? Either way, I think it looks delicious. Also, every time I spell sandwich I really want to spell it s-a-n-d-w-h-i-c-h

Julie said...

Neither, actually. I brought my sandwich back to my desk, and before eating it, I wrote the list. I was mostly worried about pepper jack cheese and pesto. But as usual, I cannot taste cheese at all on a sandwich--is that just me? Which is why I usually don't order cheese. Anyway, it was delicious.