Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Things To Do While Bored Waiting on the Brinks Guy to Come Back and Finish Already

  • Make lists
  • Go get a Whopper (tm) and eat it
  • Email people
  • Watch all of *The Darjeeling Limited*
  • Listen to Billie Holiday *Fine and Mellow* and *I Can't Get Started*
  • Listen to *Adventures in Solitude*
  • Watch part of *The Last of the Mohicans*
  • Billing (work)
  • Play Six Degrees of Separation on Facebook. and it's amazing who your friends' friends are
  • Maybe start reading *Twilight*? but I am scared (thank you , Derek, for the gender-/age-appropriate Christmas present. you know me so well.)

1 comment:

Julie said...

Erica says Twilight sucks. And she told me this months ago, before I'd ever heard of such a book. But I do like it as a Christmas present to you.