Friday, July 16, 2010

Great Moments in My-My-My-My-My Boogie Shoes History

In reverse chronological order:

  • Billy and Lauren's superfun jazz dance this week. This doesn't necessarily showcase the amazing technical skills that these two actually have, but I love it so so much. My favorite part is probably the easiest part of the whole routine, but I must have rewound it 8 times Wednesday night alone. At -1:25.



  • All of Sports Night comes back to the office drunk after getting thrown out of a bar. Makes me nostalgic for the career that no one actually has. Skip to about 8 minutes in.


  • Making out with a stranger on the dance floor at a Shreveport club called The Reactor while K.C. and the Sunshine Band played LIVE. I have no video of this, but I can tell you that I was wearing a tshirt *tucked in* to plaid shorts, with matching socks and Dexters. Ah, Baylor days--you can see why I was so irresistible to that boy...

2 comments:

Julie said...

Whoops, guess I can't embed the Sports Night clip. ANYway...

BEM1212 said...

hearts