Thursday, March 11, 2010

Step Dad

I was helping my mom clean out yet another room today and came across a few things that I felt needed to be photographed. These are just a few things that my step-dad will NOT throw away.


1. Um...
Photobucket
2. Look closely at the date...1980. And notice, please, there is an entire STACK of these "receipts"
Photobucket
3. Again, notice the date. 1982. This is a contract for Encyclopedia Brittanicas.
Photobucket
4. I counted a total of 7 of these computer monitors throughout the house.
Photobucket
5. I can't tell you how many mornings I wake up to Steve getting his morning workout in. He truly is the Body Champ.
Photobucket

6 comments:

KNH said...

jon - have you considered some sort of novel or screenplay or sitcom based on your mom and step dad - seriously i know i would buy it and read it

i am sure you have - but i am just sayin...

buster said...

That is hilarious

Boxcar said...

Karen, I have considered it but I'm not sure I could get a lot done between my tears.

Boxcar said...

#6 -- I can't believe I forgot to post the photo of his 1986 Acura Legend that is in our YARD and has been for over FOUR YEARS.

BEM1212 said...

BRAVO

dlm said...

Please more picture lists. Please.