Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Facebook Status Updates - 2010 Version

based on most recent:
  • 8 min ago - Guy I used to work with became a fan of Best Buy
  • 27 min ago - Girl I went to elementary school with: It is my cats birthday today. She is 5 which means that if your pets birthday is multiplied by 7 to equal us in human years then she is officially older than me now.....hmmmm not sure what to think of that one.
  • 29 min ago - My Cousin's fiance: probably one of the best days ever.....work was good, dinner was great, my night was fantastic...until people started getting sick lol...dannnng it
  • 36 min ago - same girl i went to elementary school with: Anyone else want to do my laundry I need to fold and put it up but I keep running out of time and now I am sleepy again.
  • 50 min ago - wife of high school friend of my boyfriend : congrats to the Oklahoma women - Final Four bound!
  • about an hour ago - same girl i went to elementary school with: supermom does it again! K**** put his foot through his bedroom window and I managed to bandage it and replace the window with a new one all by myself.

3 comments:

Jon said...

Still scratching my head at that cat one:) Next year she's really gonna be confused.
p.s. don't let anyone tell you that you're not funny.

KNH said...

also - isn't the 7 year thing only with dogs - i didn't know it was a universal pet rule. but what do i know - i am NOT a pet person

Jon said...

That is one of the many many things I'm okay NOT knowing for the rest of my life. Also? What to feed children.