Tuesday, December 27, 2011

TV Project Status Report

Since when did I become a TV person?  Since Netflix.  An update on my Netflix TV projects and where I am on my (and your) favorite shows, with commentary, natch.

Friday Night Lights. (Buster's favorite) Just finished Season 3. Everyone should watch this, especially Julie. And everyone should totally skip Season 2, entirely.

The Good Wife. (Derek's favorite) Stuck on Season 2, Episode 4. (I watched 18 episodes of Season 1 in one day while dogsitting. #bestdayever?)

Sports Night. (Julie's favorite) In the queue.

The Wire. (Mia's favorite) On a flash drive plugged into my Playstation.

Party Down. (Jon's favorite). Finished. Restarted. Ready for the movie. 

Luther. Waiting on Jon.

Justified. Just finished Season 1.

Breaking Bad. (Candice's favorite) On Season 4, Episode 2.

Louie. Only 2 episodes in. 

Deadwood. (My favorite) Finished. Will someone please watch this?!  Please. I will host.

Battlestar Galactica. Finished. Restarted.

Mad Men. Up to date. Hurry up!

Any more recommendations?

6 comments:

Julie said...

For sure, Downton Abbey. And even if you can't do it this week, you should start recording the new ones on Sunday. (!!!!!!!)

Why do you have a Playstation?

BEM1212 said...

New update: Good timing! I am 30 minutes in to Downton Abbey.

And finished S4 of Friday Night Lights. Only one season left and I am sort of heartbroken about it already.

I got a PS3 for Netflix and bluray and maybe sometime a karaoke party.

Julie said...

Woohoo (that is for karaoke party and Downton Abbey)! I am planning a re-watch this week so I can be even more excited. FNL is definitely next on my list. I will skip s.2 if you say so...

BEM1212 said...

Downton Abbey S1 completed.

Julie said...

Treme.

BEM1212 said...

I would watch Treme.

New update: Portlandia S1 complete, thanks to Jon's fb post about annoying people.