Monday, January 30, 2012

Fictional characters I am in love with...

...in a way I can not explain. And if I tried to explain it to you, you would probably enroll me in therapy immediately.

Tami Taylor, Friday Night Lights
Peeta Mellark*, The Hunger Games
Eddie Birdlace, Dogfight
Tessa Quayle, The Constant Gardener
Billy Parham, The Crossing
Peter Whitman, The Darjeeling Limited
Robert Benchley, Mrs. Parker and the Vicious Circle
Finny**, A Separate Peace
David Seton Barnes, Soapdish
Chantelle, Passion Fish
Boyd Crowder, Justified
Sera, Leaving Las Vegas
Jack Baker and Susie Diamond, The Fabulous Baker Boys

*Yes, this is creepy, but I love him. Sorry.
**This is less creepy because I have been in love with him since I was 16. Not sorry.

P.S. If my Friday Night Lights and creepy quotas had not yet been met, I would probably also add Matt Saracen, Luke Cafferty, and Tim Riggins. Sorry?

2 comments:

Julie said...

Wow, I can't really think of any beyond the obvious two (Jake Ryan, Mr. Darcy).

BEM1212 said...

Let me know after you watch Friday Night Lights!

Also, what about Kyle Chandler already from that other show? Or Jordan Catalano? Or Billy Campbell from that Sela Ward show? Just spitballin.