Monday, July 16, 2012

Notes on Krull

See the Troll 2 list for backstory. I asked Jon to watch Krull. I watched it too, and took notes.

Tidbit: I first saw Krull in the theater because my aunt wanted to see War Games but I was too scared of Russians and WWIII so I refused and made her watch this piece of shit.



Music trumpet voluntarys
Flying star
Stanford Sherman
Peter Yates!
Ate these knights saying all these things? 
Editing terrible
The offense and defense is hilarious. 
Swashbuckling!
Star wars
LOTR
Liam neeson is hot and awesome
What's with the eye fetish , this old man with his eyes closed the whole time.
Open them, you might be able to see
How are those things IN the swamp?!
Why are those two backing up?
Why did the cyclops finally talk to them?
Quicksand scene is a master class in terrible acting and editing and music.
This could not be less suspenseful. 
Power is fleeting. Love is eternal. 
"Think on it." 
He is STILL in that spider web?

No comments: