Monday, July 16, 2012

Notes on Troll 2

Boxcar and I made a deal to assign each other a shitty movie and each of us would have to write up a review. I sent him my review a couple weeks ago but I have this list in my notes app on my iPad. Which I now share with you. The movie I had to watch was Troll 2. You should definitely watch it.

It starts in the middle
That hat!
I hope this kid dies soon
"Goblins don't need to justify their cruel acts." I wonder if the writers will feel the same way about this cruel plot. Torturing me. 
Peter is awfully slow.
Acting like an educational film. 
80s leotard is sexy. 
Grown man doing business in pajamas
Who vacations in nilbog?
"Cut out your liiiiil nuts and eat them." 
This girl looks like the 80s and then transitions into a prairie girl with total earnestness.
He wants to bring his friends?  
"Sing that song I like so much." Row Your Boat
They couldn't afford a third troll for the sister. 
I think this mother is an alien 
Sister keeps switching seats. 
At this time of night? It's the morning. 
The dad's sales pitch. 
Eat before we eat you. 
These inconsistent children's attitudes. 
Typical country hospitality!
They take a long time to eat. 
They've poured like 6 drinks a piece. 
Who puts icing on corn on the cob?!?
And all the sudden the dad is a drill sargesnt in charge o
Good joke with the belt
What a tackle!
The speech to the trolls
The arch of the speartoss
Why not go back downhill?
This is my house 
Her eyebrows are very emotive
Thank you for the icing sandwich!
The crazy lady is acting like she's in a different movie, only I can't decide if that movie is better or worse. 
It's a message movie!
This couple has no chemistry 
Definitely the sexiest goblin preacher in film history
The first of many questions is why I'd this movie called troll 2?
Was there a troll 1? Did it also have goblins and not trolls?
really just want it to end. 
We learn they can transport in a flash. Dissipate. Apparate. 
Best use of bologna in a film. 

No comments: