Saturday, March 15, 2014

90 Lists in 90 Days (introduction)

I am tired of being disgusting.  Since moving back home I have been eating well and exercising; lifting weights and swimming a few times a week, and yet I am the exact same weight I was when I arrived here.  Of course, I've been drinking almost every night.  So, I'm going to do a little experiment and since I have none of you physically here to support me, I'm going to give myself a little accountability via this blog.
I'm going to attempt to go sober for 90 days and every day I am going to post a list.  The lists will have nothing to do with my experiment, they will merely be proof to myself and others that I have lasted another day.  And at the end of the 90 days I will check back in with you all and share my results.
And now, just so this is an actual list...
Things I want to accomplish in the next 90 days
  • lose weight (goal = 30 lbs)
  • finish my novel
  • finish a screenplay
  • watch a lot of movies
  • read a lot of books
  • come up with some good, healthy recipes to share
If anyone wants to join me, feel free.  The more the merrier.  Jump in at any time.  But I really have to do this for my sanity and so I don't die.  If I fail (which is likely) I may attempt to start over but we'll cross that bridge when we come to it (in two days).
Wish me luck!

4 comments:

Julie said...

Good luck! I can't keep up with a list a day, but I am definitely on board with breathing new life into List Anything. I will post when I can and to check in/comment often. You got this.

Boxcar said...

I got this.

BEM1212 said...

I thought you got this!? You are a few days behind but you can catch up!

Boxcar said...

I plan on picking up where I left off tomorrow. I slipped up but figure I should continue and not drinking tonight. But I feel someone should post before me since it will be the 600th post!