Thursday, October 11, 2012

Services I would pay for



  • Someone to moisturize me
  • Someone to remind me, when I’m at the market, that I need toilet paper or sparkling wine
  • Someone to keep track of all of the projects I think up, and then remind me of some of them when I’m bored
  • Someone to read my mind about what I want from all of my technologies and then program said technologies to do those things
  • Someone to find me my next (and perfect) job
  •  Someone to read the mind of my cat when he’s acting like insanity on legs
  • Someone to wash and put away the cutleries

4 comments:

Boxcar said...

when do i start?

Julie said...

I love that it's not so ordinary as "someone to do the shopping"
(and by "I love," I might also mean "it drives me crazy that")

Devs said...

@Boxcar: Immediate vacancy.
@Juli: Nah, you love it.

Devs said...

omg, I know how to spell your name, Julie.