Friday, February 19, 2010

12 foods I miss the most

  • Rice cakes with gobs of peanut butter and a big glass of milk
  • French fries
  • McDonald's, to be honest.*
  • Pizza
  • Schlotzsky's Deluxe Original on Jalapeno Cheese Bread
  • Treebeards' Chicken and Sausage "Jambalaya" with Jalapeno Cornbread**
  • Various soups
  • Chips and queso
  • Big old burritos
  • Fried pickles
  • The occasional chocoloate chip cookie
  • Oatmeal Squares
and to drink, red wine on a more daily basis

*How is that possible?
**Jambalaya in quotation marks to avoid outrage from DJ.

    2 comments:

    Boxcar said...

    I wonder just how fattening fried pickles are. You know a pickle spear is, like, 5 calories. Although that could be the one food on the planet with actual "trans fat".

    BEM1212 said...

    I totally forgot M&M's. I fucking love M&M's. I ate (at least) half a bag tonight. Which is a fucking miracle of self control. There was a rainbow display of them I could have buried my face in.