Monday, February 22, 2010

a non-comprehensive list of things I owe to Julie

  • my craziness for The Frug
  • Bob Fosse in general
  • my refined taste in bourbon
  • Curb Your Enthusiasm
  • if I ever watch it, Sports Night
  • Buddy & Julie Miller
  • hopefully soon, an understanding of "counting" foods
  • knowledge of the Immersion Blender
  • my stint in 78704
  • my new (second-)favorite poster
  • Devs
  • the goosebumps I hope to get watching Ice Dancing tonight
    • (please, no more of this gimmicky shit!)

3 comments:

Julie said...

I am THRILLED that the only good team (tonight and yesterday) won gold. Irritated that bitchface got 2nd. Appreciative of this list.

BEM1212 said...

I am THRILLED about it too, and that I have a similar opinion as you. I just sent you an email asking what you thought, before I read this. You taught me so well.

Except I liked the squeaky voice (bitch face? -- I call her "constellation face" because her eyes are as far apart as stars*) and her Blue Lagoon friend despite the overplayed song and the bombast.

It's funny.......
never mind I am going to make a new list.

*copyright, in concept, KimT

Devs said...

me!