Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Addendum to list about 01022010

Funny -- the whole reason I even started that list was because while I was running I thought of something about 01022010 that was noteworthy, and I thought, "Hey, I'll make a list about today. But I have to think of other things about today to say."

So I came home and ate and started making the list and then finished the list and then this morning realized I completely forgot to list the one thing about 01022010 that I originally thought was noteworthy.

I quit smoking one year ago. Since then I have:

  • Bought zero packs
  • Smoked zero cigs
  • Taken zero drags
  • Lit two cigarettes for others while drinking. Sue me.

5 comments:

Punky said...

Congrats on the milestone!!! I have also quit - But I'm only on week 4...

BEM1212 said...

Thanks! And congrats to you! I would have to imagine if there is one place it would be motivational to quit an outdoor activity, it would be Chicago in January. Good luck!

Boxcar said...

Did you ever know that you're my hero?

Julie said...

I love how you're single-handedly bringing back "sue me."

BEM1212 said...

Haha, you like that? The other option was "suck it" but that's just not the same without the Shorty motions.

(I am LOL thinking about Shorty right now.)