Monday, April 15, 2013

Commercials That Suck

1. This piece of shit seems to play during every sporting event I watch.  If I had money I would open a chase account just to close it.

2. I have never wanted to punch a fake person more than this guy.  And all of his fake stupid friends.  And really?  They're ALL drinking corona at a fancy bar in New York on a rainy day?  And who doesn't want a tray of olives with their Corona?

3. If you haven't seen this one I apologize for introducing it to you.  But I shouldn't have to suffer alone.  Whoever came up with this idea should be dangled outside of a high window and forced to listen to this for hours.  And are we supposed to believe that the really good-looking couple rehearsed this or just coincidentally both came up with same idea to sing the same song and use the same app? I don't understand.

 4.This makes me angry because Allstate already has good funny commercials with Dennis Duffy.  So why annoy us with this crap?

5.This one makes my blood boil.  Not only because it says NOTHING about the product (other than you can snap it and dance with it) but every new dancing group of assholes is worst than the last.


3 comments:

dlm said...

Don't forget this one.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5PcNjHEM5I
I want to punch that guy so bad. what a douche.

BEM1212 said...

I had never seen #1. Why would anyone pay that guy to sing?

I may not have seen #2, but I'm not sure. I assume he just interviewed somewhere? In all purple suit, vest, (unbuttoned) shirt and tie?

You fool, #3 is clearly an SNL skit.

Dennis Haysbert! (Instead of Duffy) He reminds me of three good things. (a list for you) -1- Major League (I say "Fuck you, Jobu. I do it myself.") -2- Michelle Pfeiffer's third (AND LAST!) Oscar nomination for Love Field. -3- Far From Heaven.

#5 I also hate because (another list) -1- Every time it starts I think it is a Pringles commercial and -2- that finger that swipes the screen swipes so smugly.

thanks for sharing!

BEM1212 said...

....And while we're sharing..............here's mine!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COGybWDL5PQ

I hate her so much.