Thursday, March 26, 2009

American Idol List #3 (I am ashamed)

Last week's list is null and void. Here is the revision, upside down and in categories.
A bit of an overhaul.

Staying in the top 4:
  • Matt - Still talented (piano).
  • Kris - Still talented (guitar).
Moving to the top 4:
  • Adam - It is amazing what a comb and some humility can do.
  • Allison - The strain in her voice still scares me but I dug it tonight.
Please stop screaming! Did you not see what happened to Alexis Grace?
  • Lil - What a shame.
Meh.
  • Anoop - more like asleep. Ba dum.
Proudly staking the flag of Gokeyness into the most hated spot on my list, and rolling his arms in triumph afterward:
  • Danny - Did he add more blond highlights? Did he get another pair of glasses? Would anyone really ever buy an album of his?
Reminders why I never watched this show before:
  • Michael with the karaoke dance steps, pop concert smirks, man jewelry, and 110% y'all
  • Megan with the pretty face, dress that matches her tattoo(!), and voice of an alarm clock
  • and poor Scott --- now we know what it would have been like if Jim Henson had created Fozzie and Kermit as one character
Good grief those three were excruciating.

5 comments:

Julie said...

I fell asleep while trying to watch when I got home last night. I rewound to figure out when I dozed off--you guessed it--Anoop.
Stayed awake through Kris this week.
And, no joke, I also fell asleep before Megan's song but woke up in the middle.

Boxcar said...

I would like to point out that my 56 year-old step father tried to call in last night to vote 5 times. I don't know who he was trying to vote for but he sure does love Anoop. When Anoop finished singing I could hear him upstairs yelling "nailed it! nailed it!". I wish I was kidding. I haven't had a drink in 18 days.

BEM1212 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
BEM1212 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
BEM1212 said...

Yay for my top 4.
Boo for my bottom 1.