Saturday, March 7, 2009

San Antonio

I was in San Antonio this week for work. Here are some things I do not like about San Antonio.

  • The freeway system. I got so frustrated I actually tried to figure out what person or agency I could call to lodge complaints. I have since calmed down but it is very annoying.
  • The allergens. I had finally stopped sneezing until one day in San Antonio.
  • People won't stop talking about the fucking tortillas. I mean, people talk about the Mexican food in general like it is the only place on earth you can find *good Mexican food* but then they go on and on about the tortillas. I noticed this because EVERYONE did it. Even the people who had no idea what they were talking about.
  • No one knows that the Battle of the Alamo occurred on March 6th. I had to tell everyone I talked to and then each person looked at me like I was the freak.
  • The so-called nice hotel had the shittiest TV. Lil Rounds sounded all fuzzy.
  • When people say "San Antone." Drives me absolutely crazy. Like, punch-you-in-the-face crazy.
Things I like about San Antonio:
  • The tortillas
  • also the cheese enchiladas
  • The landscaping
  • The Ghostbusters building
  • The Alamo
  • Pee Wee Herman

No comments: