Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Karen's New Year's Resolutions

  1. Clean my room
  2. Hire a maid
  3. Paint the first 2 floors of my house
  4. Wake up early on a regular basis
  5. Be less dramatic about things over which I have no control (e.g. not yelling at my computer when the firm decides to shut down the billing system the 4 days before the 15th)
  6. Save more money (an extra 10% of my salary preferably)
  7. Lower my cholesterol - This will most likely involve a combination of eating better, exercising and taking some sort of drug
  8. Find a way to be motivated by my job again.
  9. Find a hobby other than drinking/eating.

5 comments:

BEM1212 said...

Do you have a sign-up sheet or membership/club?

KNH said...

genius! an accountability buddy never works...but a club makes it way more serious.

BEM1212 said...

We can call it CSI, committed to self-improvement, and for each city we can open a different chapter, so we will have CSI:Houston, CSI:Hartford, CSI:Boston,etc,etc.

Boxcar said...

Blaine, you should start a new blog and we all have to log how long we exercised and how many calories we had that day. We'll all lose soooo much weight.

BEM1212 said...

I am starting a new blog. Get ready to get healthy. Or suffer the online embarrassment.