Sunday, December 27, 2009

things i have purchased over the past 2 days shopping with my mom

I am pretty sure that I would have only purchased half of the below if I had been shopping alone. Some important things to note: My mom loves Christmas decorations - I could probably write a whole other list about her various collections of Christmas items. I did not put my Christmas tree up this year. Also, she loves buying things on sale. Here is where we went and what I bought.


Bed Bath & Beyond

  • dish drying mat
  • trash bags to fit my guest bathroom trashcan (note these were purchased to get our total purchases over $30 so we could use a $10 coupon that yielded more savings than the normal 20% coupon)

Marshall's Home Goods

Target

  • Guesstures
  • cold medication
  • multi-colored star ornaments

Pottery Barn

  • silver star tree topper (as in Christmas tree)

Crate & Barrel

Other stores we went to, but I did not buy anything

  • Williams Sonoma
  • Nordstrom
  • Macy's - Galleria
  • Macy's Deerbrook Mall
  • Dillard's Deerbrook Mall

1 comment:

Julie said...

"It's a Chip-and-dip."

I went into Sephora to buy eyeshadow and somehow spent $125.