Monday, June 15, 2009

"man things" i need done at my house

aka a few reasons why austen should live in the same city as me. one would think my brother could do some of them, but he is not handy.

  • change light bulb in kitchen that i am too short to reach
  • change air filter in bedroom that i am too short to reach
  • clean the corrosion off of my car battery and refill it with water (the guy at autozone told me how to do it and suggested i have a man do it bc he would know how)
  • carry the desk downstairs up to my bedroom on the third floor

5 comments:

Boxcar said...

I would also recommend buying a small ladder or step stool. They can do everything a man can (in some cases (ahem) even more).

Julie said...

I was waiting for Blaine to make the joke about needing "man things" done, but I guess not.

KNH said...

i should have given cheese copyright for "man things" he always used to say that KVR didn't know how to do "man things"

Boxcar said...

Oh man, KVR would not be happy to hear that.

BEM1212 said...

I don't know any jokes about "man things" other than the Cheese/KVR man things argument. Please remind me (perhaps in private).