Thursday, June 11, 2009

Things I am most excited about this summer

  • Julie and Blaine coming to visit
  • Finishing my first screenplay in 5 years
  • Transformers 2
  • Losing the 10lbs I lost when I first moved back home but then gained back
  • The return of The Mentalist
  • Drinking on my deck with Julie and Blaine
  • Watching Party Down with Julie and Blaine
  • Playing "washers" with Julie and Blaine
  • Watching Julie and Blaine's face when they spend time with my family
  • Harry Potter
  • Public Enemies
  • Getting a surprise inheritance from some relative I never knew so I can get the hell out of here and move to California?

4 comments:

BEM1212 said...

agreed!!!

or as Dr. Ho would say, "I agree fully."

(except I am behind the times on the Mentalist and might need convincing on washers).

Boxcar said...

Well, I think it'll be easy to convince you on washers since there will literally be nothing else to do. Have you ever looked for Dr. Ho online? We may need to rewatch. I miss infomercials.

BEM1212 said...

OK, convinced.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1tx8U8c670

Julie said...

Yay! That's all I can muster. If you were here, you'd understand.