Sunday, July 5, 2009

Liz Lemon's Pro/Con List for Dennis Duffy

PROS
  • basically nice
  • takes good care of his feet
  • makes good chili
  • remembers my birthday
  • rarely wants to do it
  • is funny when he goofs on his friends
  • doesn't care about money
  • loyal
  • too lazy to cheat
  • would increase likelihood of a blue-eyed kid
  • loves The Simpsons
  • has good hair
  • has already seen me throw up two times
  • fixed tv
  • Jack likes him
CONS

  • not super smart
  • listens to Winger
  • dental hygiene
  • wears acid wash denim
  • always wants foot rubs
  • not much money
  • catholic
  • doesn't like his mother
  • I don't like his mother
  • his mother doesn't like me
  • loves Family Guy
  • reads The Post
  • insists on spending holidays with his mother
  • has already seen me throw up
  • attempted threeway
  • racist
  • wears Italian horn even though Irish ***this is the only one I couldn't quite make out.
  • Jack likes him
***All in all he doesn't sound like a bad guy

5 comments:

Boxcar said...

After waking up this morning I think that bottom one is "wears Italian SHOES even though Irish". I think.

Julie said...

You and Dennis Duffy are pro/con list twins.

Julie said...

Well, maybe not twins exactly.

Boxcar said...

I will gladly take that as a compliment. Liz.

Anonymous said...

Italian horn is correct. Liz is referring to the cornicello good luck charm often seen as Italian jewelry.