Friday, July 10, 2009

Surprising Facts

  1. I just learned (after living there 6 years) that my apartment "complex" is called The Chalet. Which I find hilarious. I hope it becomes as ubiquitous as The Condo.
  2. I know someone whose brother died when he was a baby, and then later when my friend was born, his parents gave him the SAME NAME.
  3. My cousin, who is a teacher in Houston and whose parents are from Marshall, got married on 6/27/09 to a guy who works for Marathon Oil. This girl from Marshall, who works for Marathon Oil, got married on 6/27/09 to a guy who is a teacher in Houston.
  4. Someone--many people, I guess--think it's a good idea to make a Smurfs movie.

2 comments:

Boxcar said...

1. I have been calling it The Chalet for years ( just never to your face )
2. Creepy.
3. Nuh-uh
4. Someone -- many people, are going to be surprised when it doesn't make any money because nobody gives a shit about smurfs any more. What they should do is take a gander at movies for sale.

Julie said...

1. Wow. You didn't have to keep that a secret, though.
2. I KNOW
3. Don't patronize
4. Right?