Thursday, July 30, 2009

People who were born on July 30th

people significant to listers, anyway, that I know of...

from the world of Famous Folks:
  • Hilary Swank (everyone's-least-favorite-double-Oscar-winner and -karate-kid)
  • Lisa Kudrow (star of the only movie Katie and I totally agree on)
  • Laurence Fishburne (the guy that brought me and Alana together, and started the Daily Poll)
  • Kate Bush (I don't know, I just love her and couldn't delete her from the list, like I did Vivica Fox, Tom Green, and Edd "Kookie" Byrnes (though I am going to look into him))
  • Delta Burke (mine and Julie's and probably your favorite Sugarbaker)
  • Jean Reno (The Professional)
  • Arnold Schwarzenegger (Alana's Governor and driver of the car in my favorite cinematic car crash ever, See: Commando)
  • Emily Bronte (rude not to include...everyone's favorite Bronte? or is that Charlotte?)
  • Paul Anka (father-in-law of Jason Bateman, star of everyone's favorite TV show)
  • Peter Bogdanovich (director of funniest movie ever made, and two of my favorite movies ever, interviewer of Alfred Hitchcock, and I haven't even mentioned Paper Moon)
  • Henry Ford (Godfather of Julie's early 1990s Neon Blue Probe....so hott)
and
  • Ronda

  • WHC,IV

1 comment:

Julie said...

I like how P.Jenkins can refer to Blaine in the 3rd person.