Friday, January 22, 2010

Some of my Favorite Movie Speeches

Tom Wilkinson, Michael Clayton, Opening
Matt Damon, Good Will Hunting, Vickus
Denzel Washington, Malcom X, Bamboozled...Hoodwinked
Gregory Peck, To Kill a Mockingbird, In the name of God
Robert Shaw, Jaws, The Indianapolis
Alec Baldwin, Glengarry Glen Ross, Always Be Closing
Alec Baldwin, Malice, I Am God
Michael Douglas, Wall Street, Greed is Good
Ned Beatty, Network, Forces of Nature
Samuel L. Jackson, Pulp Fiction, Ezekiel 25:17
Michael Douglas, The American President, I am the President
Christopher Walken, Pulp Fiction, The Watch

1 comment:

BEM1212 said...

Interesting. I like this idea. I will have to give this some thought. Let me first, though, give a shout out to the best movie speech ever: Samuel L. Jackson in Deep Blue Sea.

If you have not seen the movie, DO NOT WATCH THIS VIDEO. Go rent the movie. It is FULL of wonderful moments. Probably the 2nd best Renny Harlin film, though it's hard to measure.

If you have seen the movie, then go enjoy this video and remind yourself of the brilliance: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMwmqp3GLMc