Sunday, January 31, 2010

Update on New Years Resolutions for Boxcar

1. Drink less - I have definitely had less to drink but still too much. I think I can consider this one "achieved" as long as I continue only drinking 5 or 6 nights per month.
2. Finish at least three good screenplays - I am well on my way to finishing my first of the year so I will count this as "achieved" as well.
3. Move out of my parents house - We may have to wait until summer for this one but it's going to happen this year.
4. Watch at least one new movie every day - See other post.
5. Get a job - Too early to tell.
6. Meet a girl - Too early to tell.
7. Lose weight - On track. Please see other blog.
8. See all my friends in Texas - Thanks to P. Jenks this will happen in March or April
9. Read 40 books - See other post.
10. Live long enough to see next year - so far so good.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Awesome progress--I am most impressed with your reading and writing and coming to see us all. yay!

BEM1212 said...

I am most impressed with the movie list, but it's all pretty impressive. Can't wait for you to finish the screenplay.