Thursday, January 7, 2010

Tomorrow's Momentous Achievements

Tomorrow I will be doing the following:

I will return the following three DVDs, all of which I have finally watched in full (*one of them several times), to Netflix:

1. Open Range (original shipment reported missing on 1/22/08, redelivered on 1/23/08)
2. Broken Flowers* (shipment date 8/31/06)
3. Heights (shipment date 8/31/06)

Hooray for me! These were some cheap movie rentals, huh?!! Well, at least I liked all three of them. Although Heights seemed a bit derivative. But I have to remember to discount everything I've seen since 8/31/06, so maybe not.

5 comments:

Julie said...

Makes me feel much better about my 10/2009 shipments that I cannot make myself watch. But I can't just send Brokeback Mountain back because I should watch it, no?

Jon said...

You should watch it but you shouldn't force yourself to watch it, either. That's why I love the instant streaming option...if I'm not in the mood for whatever they sent me, I can just stream something I am in the mood for.

BEM1212 said...

I would keep it. (OBVIOUSLY)

I also love the streaming. It works better than the itunes (Mad Men was real jumpy on itunes).

I streamed Grey Gardens last night because I hadn't seen it in like 20 years and I wanted to see what to think of Drew Barrymore (meh).

I learned this, though ---

Blaine:PwC::Little Edie:Grey Gardens

Julie said...

You're loving the analogies lately, Little Edie.
I think I'm going to switch to 1 DVD at a time now that I finally have a new computer and can handle streaming. But I bought a few Mad Men episodes on iTunes too and didn't have any problems. Anyway, I might watch it sometime. I'm very eh.

BEM1212 said...

I am on a roll!