Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Business Trips

Some things I like:
  • At the Westin, if you miss your wake-up call, they will send someone up to your room to knock on the door. Sometimes, they even come inside. Now that's a snooze button.
  • Valets. They are so ... vibrant.
  • One-cup coffee makers. No waiting around for the stuff you are going to waste anyway.
  • Newspapers. (I never read them.)
Some things I hate:
  • Elevators. Up or down.
  • Valet parking. Please stop hovering & just let me get my stuff. Go back over there where I can just see you (see above).
  • Room service. Convenient, but bad for the stomach. And sometimes confusing. I once ate a bowl of Heinz 57.
  • The fucking inoperable alarm clocks.
Back to work now. I love business trips!

1 comment:

Devs said...

I'll tell you what freaks me out is how small "I never read them.)" is.