Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Things I Have Noticed About List Formats

  • I like these diamond bullets, because, well, you know.
  • Karen numbers lists from 1 to 10, because she is an accountant.
  • Jon and DJ number lists from 10 to 1, because they think they are David Letterman
  • Julie and Alana number things appropriately, based on the intent of their posts. So if it is a countdown, they go 10 to 1. And if it a simple list, they will go 1 to 5, or use dashes. Because - of course they would.
  • Derek does not post, because he is only good at adding on to other people's lists.
  • Austen does not post, because he is the GPU30, a German robot sent from the future.

2 comments:

Boxcar said...

Boy, I sure do wish I was David Letterman! Maybe I list from 10 to 1 because I think everything on this page should have some kind of order of importance! Like, reasons I hate P. Jenkins:
10) He says I want to be David Letterman
9) etc...

BEM1212 said...

Sometimes I think it is better to let people decide for themselves, man. (I am a hippie.) You need to let go of the hate lists. Man.