Monday, February 4, 2008

Happy Birthday, Boxcar! (or: my inaugural list)

Things I did for Boxcar's birthday.

  1. Performed "Without Me" on karaoke
  2. Bought some drinks
  3. Went to Band of Horses show
  4. Finished his Ms. Pacman game (I still beat him)
  5. Started this blog
  6. Selected "Rounders 3" as the theme because he thinks "Rounders" is so cool
  7. Thought about buying something but got nothing
  8. I think I will start that other blog too.
  9. Since I want this list to be 10 things I will also say, drove to Austin
  10. Well, this is sad. I don't have 10. I guess this one can be an IOU.

2 comments:

Boxcar said...

I'm not sure "thinking about buying something but then not buying anything" actually counts as "something". But we're off to a good start!

BEM1212 said...

So I guess that's two IOUs.