Wednesday, February 13, 2008

My Favorite Seinfeld Moments

12) George and Jerry try to have a secret conversation in front of Marlee Matlin and come up with different ways to cover their mouths while they talk.
11) Kramer (pilot episode) is eating a roast beef sandwich while flipping through one of Jerry's magazines and starts tearing out an ad he likes. When Jerry catches him he licks the page and tries to stick it back in. So gross.
10) George asks Jerry to stop being so funny so he can impress his girlfriend and Jerry becomes really morose.
9) Jerry tells George (after trying the roommate switch by asking for a menage a trois) that she was "into it". George's response..."Do you ever get down on your knees and thank God that you know me and have access to my brain?"
8) Kramer meets George's girlfriend and tells her that she's just as pretty as any of those supermodels, she just needs a nose job.
7) George cheats on his IQ test by having Elaine take it for him and Jerry yells at him out the window. "Hey Georgie! How did you do on the IQ test?" and his response..."85!"
6) Jerry explains to the woman working at the rental car counter "you know how to TAKE a reservation, you just don't know how to HOLD a reservation. And that's really the most important part. The HOLDING. Anyone can take a reservation (pretends to write in the air)."
5) George gets fired for having sex with the cleaning lady on the desk in his office. His response: "Was that wrong?"
4) George and Jerry pretend they haven't seen each other since High School (so they can prove he didn't cheat in a race) and George says: "I guess I started losing my hair around the time I made my first million." Jerry's girlfriend asks what he does. "I'm an architect". Then she asks if he'd done anything she may know. "Have you seen the new addition to the Guggenheim?" Impressed, she asks "You did THAT?" *my favorite part* "Yep. Really didn't take me that long either."
3) Elaine is at a party and stuck listening to this awful woman complaining about how she lost her fiance, the poor baby. Elaine looks at her with disgust and says in an Australian accent..."Maybe the dingo ate your baby!"
2) George tells the story about how he was pretending to be a Marine Biologist when he stumbled upon a beached Whale and saw that something was obstructing his breathing. He reached in and pulled out the obstruction. *reveals a golf ball which Kramer hit into the ocean earlier that day. Kramer's response: "A hole in one."
1) George decides to do the opposite of every natural impulse and approaches a woman in the coffee shop who was looking at him because he just ordered the same exact meal as her. "I'm George. I'm unemployed and I live with my parents."

3 comments:

Punky said...

I post #6 constantly.

KNH said...

I would have to add Kramer using butter as tanning oil and Newman picturing him as a turkey, waving and saying "hi buddy"

Claudine said...

What about Kramer's too tight jeans? Or getting a table at the Chinese place? C'mon!!