Monday, February 4, 2008

Supporting Actress Oscar Nominee Snubs, 2007 version

my first of many Oscar lists I am sure...

1. Samantha Morton - Control
2. Kelly Macdonald - No Country for Old Men
3. Emmanuelle Seigner - The Diving Bell and the Butterfly
4. Jennifer Garner - Juno
5. Catherine Keener - Into the Wild
6. Joan Allen - The Bourne Identity
7. Emily Mortimer - Lars and the Real Girl
8. Charlotte Gainsbourg - I'm Not There
9. Jennifer Jason Leigh - Margot at the Wedding
10. Helen Mirren - (for keeping her shit together in) National Treasure 2

That (sadly) leaves the following on the alternate shelf: Michelle Pfeiffer, Imelda Staunton, Zoe Bell (yes, Jon, I was that impressed), Leslie Mann, Allison Janney

Considering the five that did get nominated, I have to say it was a pretty good year for my favorite category.

p.s. Nerd.

No comments: