Thursday, April 23, 2009

Cannes Line-Up!

  • Pedro Almodovar - Broken Embraces
  • Andrea Arnold - Fish Tank
  • Jacques Audiard - Un Prophete
  • Marco Bellocchio – Vincere
  • Jane Campion - Bright Star
  • Xavier Giannoli – A L’Origine
  • Isabel Coixet – Map of the Sounds of Tokyo
  • Michael Haneke - The White Ribbon
  • Ang Lee – Taking Woodstock
  • Ken Loach – Looking for Eric
  • Lou Ye - Spring Fever
  • Brillante Mendoza – Kinatay
  • Gaspar Noe – Enter The Void
  • Park Chan-Wook – Thirst
  • Alain Resnais – Les Herbes Folles
  • Elia Suleiman – The Time That Remains
  • Quentin Tarantino - Inglourious Basterds
  • Johnnie To – Vengeance
  • Tsai Ming-liang – Face
  • Lars Von Trier – Antichrist

4 comments:

Boxcar said...

I would sit in a broken lawn chair in 100 degree heat and watch every one of those movies in a row. Whaddya say? In 5 years?

BEM1212 said...

I will go. Very good idea.

While we're there.........Do you think we could pull off a robbery of a hot model's gold snake bra?

I am very excited about the rest of 2009.

Boxcar said...

Um, no but I will WATCH a robbery of a hot model's gold snake bra over and over and over...oh wait. What?

I, too, am excited about the rest of 2009 since the last movie I saw in the theater was "17 again" I really have nowhere to go but up! Oooh, "up". I want to see that too!

BEM1212 said...

Speaking of *Up* - please see my new post. I can't wait!