Friday, April 24, 2009

Movie (posters) I am excited to see....

In case you did not know me in my collegiate-credit-card-debt-building days, I am kind of obsessed with movie posters (also album art -- I blame Sonny Malone).

Here are some posters that get me all giddy about upcoming movies I know little-to-nothing about:

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

In the documentary category:

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Then there are the pics where the poster doesn't matter, but it sure is nice when they look like this:

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket
^^^Meet the movie made just for me.

this post inspired by Jon's comment regarding Up:
Photobucket
beautiful

2 comments:

Boxcar said...

Jon likes this.

Julie said...

I keep scrolling down to look at these again, so I thought I would tell you--man, these are pretty. I don't think I've heard of a single one, but lovely.